Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Disappearing Act...New Goals/Prizes

Ok, you probably thought I disappeared but NOPE...I did not. I just haven't found time at home (where i have access to my photos) to actually get on here and blog. SOOO I decided to blog minus the pictures of the scale. You'll just have to trust me! I'll likely post the photos later just to appease my sense of continuity.

So, Monday the 6th, my weight was 239.4 (down 1 pound) and Monday the 13th I was 237.4 for 2 more pounds down. Yippeeee

Right now, around the holidays I've been realllly thinking about my mom alot. I know she'd be very proud of my progress and I want to make some committments to her and to myself with specific target dates/weight goals. My mom's birthday is January 30 and she would be celebrating her 71st birthday. My goal is to be at or below 225 by then. That's a 12.4 pound loss. It's a lot especially considering the holidays are here but I CAN DO IT. I will do my very best.

My second goal is to be to "onederland" by Mother's day in May. Regardless of when I get to that goal...where I'm consistently less than 200 pounds, I will celebrate and honor my mom by having her beautiful wedding band sized so that I can wear it. It will be a promise ring to myself....a promise to never go back to the 200s.

More later on the emotional day my frister and I had yesterday....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss