Monday, December 27, 2010

Afraid to look!

So last week was a GREAT weigh in. Check this out....

That's down 2.6 pounds. BUT I was too afraid to get on the scale this morning after having a week of family, friends, and bad choices. Not only were the choices bad, but portion control was an issue too. Tomorrow I will weigh myself before I head to the gym. Real life is here and not going anywhere so I have to jump right back in.

Tomorrow I'll be sporting my new Body Media Fit armband! Thank you Mikki! It was at the top of my wish list. I anticipate this being another level of accountability and still my weakest point is logging/tracking my caloric intake. New changes, new promises to myself. Gotta get busy to meet my first short-term goal of being 225 by my mom's birthday which is January 30th. It will happen...the only thing stopping me is ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss