Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Planning Makes a Difference/ LOVING my Body Media Fit Armband!

Wow...what a difference it makes when you take the TIME to plan for the week ahead. I've read it countless times, suggestions from the experts...hell suggestions from friends on this same journey of change! SO, I realized that the first half of January was going to be complete chaos if I didn't plan. Not planning would be setting myself up to fail. I posted earlier that I hope to be at or below 225 by my mother's birthday which is January 30th. She would have been 71 this year and I know she'd be very proud of my progress. Anyway, without planning my meals and my exercise schedule, combined with working both jobes Sunday through Friday for the entire first half the month, I would have been doooooomed!

Today is only day 2 of utilizing my plan but WOW!!! I feel so much more peace when I'm not stressing about what I'm going to eat on the run between jobs or while I'm sitting at my desk. It's all right there...written in a nice little notebook, day by day. Aaaaaah. Thank you Mikki for helping me get it all jotted down and thank you to my frister for holding me accountable to my bedtime! That's often a challenge for me. There's always SOMETHING I could be doing other than going to bed. I'm a night owl....makes getting up at 4:30 am for a visit to the gym a little difficult!

AND about my body media fit armband...I'm really enjoying the stats I get by using it. I find myself feeling more accountable and wanting to move MORE so that i can see the results on the graph once I synch my armband with my account. I know there's a way to post some of the data but I haven't figured all that out. I'll work on in and see what I can figure out for next week. One cool thing it does is measure your sleep efficiency. COOL HUH?


So, here's my weigh in for Week 19! I'm excited to see what next week brings!

1 comment:

  1. That arm band sounds really cool! So proud of how you keep yourself moving and motivated! <3

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss