Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Survived a Crazy 2 Weeks and Total Loss So Far

Alright, I worked both jobs for every day for two weeks straight (minus Satudays) and I'm completely wiped out. I have these great ideas for blog posts and then forget what I was going to write about. For now, I'll just post my weight update. I missed posting the pictures but I didn't miss taking them! So, week 20 looked like this:


And this most recent Monday was week 21 which looked like this:



My official total weight loss so far is 44.4 pounds. I'm still hoping for 225 by my mom's birthday which is January 30th. On that day, I'll also be honoring my mom by running/walking my first 10K race. 6.2 miles...I may not break any time records, but I'll step up to the start and I'll cross the finish line. I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

  1. Keeping chugging your self along Kelly. Keep the self Discipline, motivation , hard work and most of all belief in yourself going STRONG!!

    WAY TO GO!!! YOU CAN & YOU WILL DO IT !! Just keep being strong. Don't let distractions get in your way. I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!!! WAY TO GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your support Lucas. It helps having you on my team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I will both be running 6.2 miles (together though not side by side)! You can do it Kelly. It will be hard. It will be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss