Thursday, December 16, 2010

Saying Goodbye.....

Tuesday was a difficult day for JaiCie (my Frister)and I. On that day, we had to say goodbye to Charity (chihuahua) and Charlie (a poly-dactyl kitty with lots of machismo). It's fitting that they went on the same day because the were buddies.

I've mentioned before that my frister is an amazing photographer...check this one out!



Charlie spooning Charity...I love it! Check out those toes...

Here's one from today of me with Mr. Mandela the African Grey. He's a sweetie and loves me a LOT...a little toooo much because when he gets excited, he tries to feed me. YES, like mama birds feed their babies. EWWWWWW



Love your fur (and feather) babies....saying goodbye is so hard but know that they LOVE you unconditionally. Be good to them and be as amazing as they think you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight Loss