Monday, August 30, 2010

Week One Weigh In

Week one and I'm down 4 pounds from last Monday. Of course I'm happy with the loss but part of me feels frustrated because I've been hovering around this weight for a while now. BUT that was before the blog and the ongoing accountability to the people who inspire me. This might sound silly, but I ordered a new scale because I'm not convinced this one is very accurate. It's a lightweight metal, it's several years old and it feels "wonky" everytime I step on it. I can get a weight variance of up to 5 pounds within 3 minutes....drives me crazy! Maybe that's normal but I'm gonna try a new one.

SO...for now this is my working weight 254.2 ...we'll see where I am next week! Maybe I'll weigh on both scales to see how they compare.



5 comments:

Weight Loss