Thursday, October 7, 2010

What makes this time different?

The following post is something that Miss Tara shared with me...it's made an impact on me and I read it every single day....every day!!!!

What makes this time different....

You.
You decide.
You walk.
You count.
You struggle.
You try.
You fail.
You cry.
You fight.
You get up.
You succeed.
You keep going.
You don't stop.
You BELIEVE
You ACHIEVE.
YOU WIN.

Remind yourself that YOU are what makes this time different. Keep up the hard work and in the end YOU are the beneficiary of all the effort, blood, sweat, tears....MUCH love to those of you supporting me through this journey as I make this time different for myself!

3 comments:

  1. You and Tara are such a good influence on me! Let me know if you ever want to meet up before or after work to talk a walk around the ponds at St. Martin's U. All kinds of trails there.

    And keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on Frister!! I want to add the two lessons I've learned this week... as it seems to coincide with your new mantra:

    * Argue for your limitaions, and you will have them.

    * You're not going to find it, if it's not already within you.

    Keep going forward!! You SO deserve the great stuff that's comming from all your hard work. I see it!! Every day you get stronger. Physically, and mentally. You inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You R - O - C - K ! ! !

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss