Monday, October 18, 2010

Week 8 Weigh In

I'm thankful to have a loss again this week. I'm down another 2.8 pounds and for that I'm pleased yet I have a fear of what challenges I'll face next week. On Saturday the 23rd, I'll be going to Puerto Rico for a week and I'm worried about how well I'll manage my food intake while I'm there. I know there will be healthy options and I do plan to try some of the local specialties (like fried plantains), but it really is going to be about portion control and moderation. Wish me luck! I know how to do this.....right?!
I'll have to figure out why my picture are coming out so dark...next one will be better. I'll be in Puerto Rico next MOnday so my next official weigh in will be the following Monday. I may have to do a pre-trip weigh in on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration...and i know you will choose healthy alternatives! Drink LOTS of water!! You are in my thoughts and prayers. Have no fear...challenges will only make you stronger and more determined...you will be fine!! Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your words of encouragement...they mean a lot to me. The water is a definite MUST as you said and I'll be sure to stay on top of that. Really, it's all about moving more and eating less right?!?

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss