Monday, October 4, 2010

Week 6 Weigh In

This weekend I had the opportunity to walk a 5K with a couple of friends who were doing their first ever 5K. The walk was beautiful and the company was great. I'm so proud of Janelle and Heidi and they inspire me to keep moving. I definitely plan to go back and try to run the route but the incline was crazy steep!

So, down to the weigh in....Ta Da! I'm down 4.2 pounds this week. I think in part due to the fact that my trainer called me on the itty bitty losses that I was having. Unless I MOVE more than 2 or three days a week, I won't see the kind of results I'm able to accomplish with effort and determination.

2 comments:

  1. The more you move, the more weight you lose.

    The more weight you lose, the more you move.
    Tara
    You see that never endtting circle right?

    Let's plan a chambers bay run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, lets definitely plan a Chambers Bay run. I'd love to see what kind of time I could do the course in.

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss