Friday, September 17, 2010

"How much have you lost?"

It's a question I get as people start to notice my pants getting baggy or more noticeable... my face is thinning out. I've hemmed and hawed over how to answer that question because if I go back to my absolute highest weight (which was somewhere around 310) I say "over 40 pounds". If I go to my official start weight noted on my birthday for the purposes of my blog (which was 258.2) I say about 9 pounds. BUT that doesn't feel right because I know it's more than that. SO, I decided to make my official start weight that of the photo I took of my toes (and the rest of me)on the scale back earlier this spring when I first intended to start blogging and never did. SO, here's my official start weight of 277 and the photo to prove it.


Now, when I'm asked how much of I've lost...I have an easy answer 27.8 pounds.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your loss! All the pounds count. Count em all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kelly, I would count each and every ounce, pound, and baggy pant if it helps me to remember that my goal is within reach! You ROCK!

    Johnne

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss