Monday, September 6, 2010

Week 2 Weigh In - It's a loss!

It really was a great week, having time with my granddaughter and ending it with a lot opportunity for creativity. I spent time working in my yard for some physical activity AND finished the quilting on a "Log Cabin" I've been working on for quite a while. The sense of accomplishment is a great feeling and then the weigh in....

I'm down 3.8 pounds (and in need of a pedicure!) and I'm looking forward to my next fitness assessment. I'm hopeful that it will show another loss in inches. That update will come on Thursday.

SO until then I'll share a couple of pics from my quilting adventures. Just finished this quilt(minus the label and binding) for my wonderful neighbor.










4 comments:

  1. HOT DAMN!!!!

    3.8 pounds is awesome!

    Kelly, you are working so hard on this journey. I know it's been anything but easy. I hope when you look down at the scale (and those cute toes in need of a manicure) you are feeling so damn proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. That's a huge accomplishment and thusly, you rock. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND I noticed in this picture that your face is looking thinner. And very, very happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I notice the difference and you're getting happier.

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Weight Loss